Saturday, October 30, 2010

SPEAK NOW ALBUM; so i went and purchased the new album from my local wal-mart here are the deats

S
peak Now
First of all I want to say the prologue is VERY powerful. I love the little note at the end of it that says
"PS: To all the boys who inspired this album,
You should've known. ;)"

BlockquoteThere are 14 tracks on this cd all which are very good! Most taylor fans might or might not know that on every album most if not all of the songs have a secret message hidden in them which can be found by searching for the capital letters. I will give you the secret messages in this post so you don't have to go and find them yourself. The messages will coincide with the songs by the number of the track below.
  1. Toby
  2. Portland Oregon
  3. Tay
  4. You always regret what you don't say
  5. Loved you from the very first day
  6. I thought you got me
  7. Cmt awards
  8. I moved out in July
  9. Adam
  10. You thought I would Forget
  11. Life is full of little interuptions
  12. Still to this day
  13. Forever and Always
  14. For You

No comments:

Post a Comment